Rediscover the urban rally
No need to go on a retreat to have a successful team-building activity! Is an urban rally outdated and boring? We believe that the visit of a city can also be fun and reinforce team spirit, our City Play proves it!
The city as a playground
First, the participants are divided up in 6 persons teams. They are given an ipad, which serves as a guide, a game console and a camera. All in one… and even more! Then, the players discover a map of the city on the tablet. The goal: scoring as many points as you can passing through icons split across the new play zone. As soon as they are 20 meters away from those icons, several challenges unlock:
- Fun quizzes to discover or rediscover the city… To know the answer, the participants have to observe the neighbourhood or use their general knowledge. The teams can choose the way they answer: if they know the answer, they can choose “Cash” or if they’re not sure, they can choose “Carré” (a 4-proposition choice) or “Duo” (a 2-proposition choice),
- Timed questions that add energy to the activity,
- Creative challenges: the participants are invited to draw, to take pictures or to film themselves with the tablet. Laughter guaranteed!
- Reorganisation questions: the players have to sort out several propositions.
Finally, at the end of this team-building activity, the participants get together, sometimes around a drink. We show the best creations to finish the activity on a high note! The team getting the best score is also rewarded.
We turn the main cities of Benelux, and everywhere else in Europe, in playgrounds. We use each city in a different way to propose a unique urban rally. Here are a few examples:
- In Flanders: Leuven, Antwerp, Gent, Bruges – Knokke, Ostende…
- In Wallonia: Liège, Mons, Namur, Dinant, Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels, Charleroi, Maredsous, Pairi Daiza, Spa, Durbuy, Tournai…
- In Brussels: We cover several parts of the city, such as Ixelles, Forest, the European disctrict, the city centre;
- In Europe: Frankfort, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Rotterdam, Barcelona, Bern, Cannes, Luxembourg, Lille, Reims, Rome…
And this list keeps evolving! You’d like to play in a city which is not in the list? We can create your urban rally! And with our Christmas Play, you can also discover a city through its Christmas market. Call us so we can talk about it.
Customising urban rallies, that’s what we do!
This activity can indeed be 100% customised: we can include game sequences dedicated to specific contents such as the theme of the day, the highlights of the morning plenary, the goals of the year… One of our strength is actually gamification: we turn serious contents into fun activities for the participants.
Moreover, we can add fun and interactive options… and include them perfectly in the main activity. You can see all the options available here on the right.
“We’re lucky, the weather’s fine”
It’s not always sunny in our region? Although we might have a good surprise, we can’t say you don’t have a point and that’s why we developed light or full solutions to solve this problem. Contact us and we will tell you everything!
You have a question? Call us! You want to see a demonstration? Our pleasure!